This recipe is similar to my other Banana Oat yoghurt Muffins, however there is no banana!
Strawberry Yoghurt Oat Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 250 grams strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius fan forced, Grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk the dry ingredients together (flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, bi carb, salt and cinnamon).
- In a medium bowl whisk together the egg, oil, vanilla and yoghurt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and tir until just combined.
- Add about 2/3 of the berries and mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared 12 hole muffin tin, press the remaining berries into the top of the muffins, garnish with some extra rolled oats if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes until domed then drop the heat to about 180 for the remaning time (about 20-25 minutes total) Done when springy to touch.